The Pirates Captain England Red Velvet Coat is wine colored pirate coat made from cotton velvet and has fully functional golden buttons. The pockets and the cuffs have been decorated with golden buttons to add overall grace to this pirate coat. The Pirates Captain England Red Velvet Coat is very well made and can easily withstand the rigors of re-enactment. The Pirates Captain England Red Velvet Coat would finish any pirate outfit as well as Medieval and Renaissance outfits.
England operated first in the Caribbean, then the Indian Ocean between 1717 and 1719. The Mercy he customarily showed to captives led to his crew removing him as captain and putting him ashore on Mauritius. He reputedly ended his days as a beggar in Madagascar. Captain Englands real name was Seeger who was a great pirate in the high seas.
- Great Pirate Coat
- Made Of Quality Fabric
- Great For Medieval Re-enactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Authentic Pirate Details
- Comfortable to Wear
- Medium: Chest 42 Inches, Waist 36 Inches, Sleeves 26 Inches, Length 36 Inches
- Large: Chest 44 Inches, Waist 38 Inches, Sleeves 27 Inches, Length 37 Inches
- X-Large: Chest 47 Inches, Waist 40 Inches, Sleeves 27 Inches, Length 38 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest 49 Inches, Waist 42 Inches, Sleeves 27 Inches, Length 38 Inches