There is nothing worse for a merchant sailor than to see a ring like this Pewter Pirate Gem Ring up close and personal, because that means that they have been boarded by pirates and are likely to soon lose their ship, their cargo, and possibly much more. This impressive ring features intrinsic pirate styling, featuring wicked looking skull decorations along the side of the ring, as well as an ornate looking faux gemstone at the rings center. The gemstone is available in red, blue, or green. The ring is made from lead-free pewter, and it comes attached to a full-color information card that details how the skull and crossbones design was historically used by pirates. Putting this Pewter Pirate Gem Ring on will certainly make you look and feel a bit like a real pirate, which makes this a great personal accessory to wear and enjoy no matter your style of dress, as well as a great gift to give to fellow pirate enthusiasts.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- Features a Decorative Faux Gemstone (Available in Red, Blue, or Green)
- A Perfect Accent with Any Pirate Outfit
- Can be Worn for Pirate Events or with Everyday Attire
- A Great Gift or Personal Accessory
- Comes with Historical Information
- Available in One Size (Adjustable)