Regardless of setting or role, your LARP character will benefit from the defense and mobility offered by the Osric Leather Brigandine. This armour is modeled after the plated coats worn by various warriors throughout the Middle Ages. The Justus Suede Tabard serves as the base to this brigandine. Plates of thick, upper leather are riveted over its suede leather surface. Adjustable leather straps close it at the chest. Leather lacing customizes the fit on either side of the waist. Front and back slits create more freedom in movement.
This item is handmade from natural products, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Enhanced protection with leather plates
- Lacing adjusts the fit on either side of the waist
- Buckle straps provide closure down the front
- Strengthens your defense for LARP
- Made from suede leather
- Plates are 7-8 oz. upper leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.