Regardless of setting or role, your LARP character will benefit from the defense and mobility offered by the Osric Leather Brigandine. This armour is modeled after the plated coats worn by various warriors throughout the Middle Ages. The Justus Suede Tabard serves as the base to this brigandine. Plates of thick, upper leather are riveted over its suede leather surface. Adjustable leather straps close it at the chest. Leather lacing customizes the fit on either side of the waist. Front and back slits create more freedom in movement.
This item is handmade from natural products, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Enhanced protection with leather plates
- Lacing adjusts the fit on either side of the waist
- Buckle straps provide closure down the front
- Strengthens your defense for LARP
- Made from suede leather
- Plates are 7-8 oz. upper leather