Whether you choose to venture into high society or entertain the western crowd at the local saloon, the cascading layers of floral lace that form the overskirt of the Ophelie Cream Lace Skirt add beauty and romance to any costume. An underlay of cream mesh lends shape and volume to the high-low skirt. The front ends approximately above the knees. The back drapes down in a layered waterfall cascade towards the ankles. An elastic waistline improves the comfort and fit. A beautiful piece like this Ophelie Cream Lace Skirt is an essential for roleplayers who enjoy the rich history and romance of the late 19th century.
- Victorian high-low cut skirt
- Cascading overskirt of floral lace
- Underlay of mesh lends it shape and volume
- Comfortable fit with an elastic waistband
- Lovely addition to Steampunk and Western costumes
- Overskirt fashioned from polyester lace
- Underlay made of polyester mesh fabric