With golden colored lace trim along its collar, hem, lapel, shoulders, and cuffs, the Open Front Baroque Jacket is an example of refined Renaissance grace. This period jacket is made from antique velvet and fully lined for comfort while golden colored lace details decorate its sleeve cuffs, collar, lapel, and hem. With decorative buttons, it is designed to be worn with an open front, ideal for showing off the rest of your Renaissance-inspired outfit. Soft and smooth, the jackets antique velvet construction lends it a subtle touch of luxury without the sheen of other velvet materials. Functional pockets on the jackets sides makes it a practical choice for your next Renaissance festival, reenactment event, or special occasion that calls for elegant historic style. The pants, vest, and shirt shown are not included, so combine the Open Front Baroque Jacket with items like the Mens Brocade Vest (MCI-409) and the Mens Velvet Renaissance Pants (MCI-386) for a distinguished matching look.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Inspired by authentic historic styles
- Open front jacket with decorative buttons and gold lace trim
- Functional pockets on sides of jacket
- Ideal for Renaissance festivals, reenactment events, and special costumed occasions
- Made of antique velvet fabric
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay flat and air dry.
- Small: 36 Inch Chest, 31 Inch Waist, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25 Sleeve Length
- Medium: 38 Inch Chest, 34 Inch Waist, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25.5 Sleeve Length
- Large: 41 Inch Chest, 37 Inch Waist, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25.5 Sleeve Length
- X-Large: 44 Inch Chest, 40 Inch Waist, 20 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26 Sleeve Length
- XX-Large: 48 Inch Chest, 43 Inch Waist, 21 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26 Sleeve Length
- XXX-Large: 52 Inch Chest, 47 Inch Waist, 22 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26.5 Sleeve Length