You almost could not ask for a better bladed companion then an Old American Bowie Knife. After one man used one to survive a brawl on a sand bar, this blade became legendary, both as a tool for defense and as a survival knife This fine knife is made from quality steel in the classic bowie fashion. The clipped blade offers a narrow point and a curved cutting edge, while the back of the blade is accented by brass edging. The hilt is made of wood with a brass guard. Included with the knife is a top grain leather sheath with a belt loop for easy carrying.
- Fully functional
- Blade has a classic clip point shape
- Back of blade has brass edging
- Grip is contoured for a secure hold
- Includes sheath with belt loop
- Blade is made of steel
- Handle is made of wood with brass guard
- Sheath is made of top grain leather
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
- Blade Length: 13 Inches
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Blade Thickness: 0.4 Inch