The importance of leadership is not lost on you as you proudly command your soldiers. You carry the Officers Side Saber with you into battle. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this functional saber has a gently curved, single-edged blade. A wide fuller runs down half of the blade. Then, the sword continues with a D-shaped handguard. The guard has a leaf-like shape protecting the users hand. It is at the base of the blade and has a removable black pad on the blade side of the guard. This pad helps to protect the guard from scratching.
Meanwhile, the grip has a curved shape which ends in ridges near the ball-shaped pommel. Finally, this sword comes with a black leather scabbard. The scabbard has brass fittings. Take this sword with you to your next reenactment or add the Officers Side Saber to your sword collection. It looks great on display in your home or office.
- Fully functional
- Has a curved, single-edged blade
- Features a D-shaped handguard
- Comes with a scabbard
- Wonderful for sword collections
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is brass
- Scabbard is leather with brass accents
- Overall Length: 30.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 24 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.