The only known Viking helmet with the possibility of reconstruction was found in Norway. This great archeological find inspired the Norseman Helmet. Made from 18 gauge steel and brass, this helmet covers the cheeks with side plates in addition to around the eyes and the nose with a face plate. The face plate protects the cheekbones while having large enough eye holes for better visibility. This helmet is highly detailed. Knotwork designs decorate the brass strip on the sides. The vertical brass strip and steel eyebrows have ridges defining their shape. Brass wire outlines the bottom of the helm. Steel rivets decorate and fasten the adornments to the helm. It comes with an adjustable, cloth liner. This fully functional helm is wonderful for LARP events, medieval faires, and more.
- Inspired by Norwegian find
- Knotwork and ridge detail
- Riveted construction
- Fully functional
- Great for light reenactments and faires
- Made from 18 gauge steel and brass
- To properly maintain your armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.