Warrior, you fight as a part of a mighty clan. You wield the Norse-Gaelic Gallowglass Longsword against your enemies in onstage combat. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this gallowglass-style sword has a thick, double-edged blade. The blade has blunted edges and a rounded tip, which makes the sword safer for stage and sport combat. It also has a hollow ground cross-section, helping to reduce the weight of the blade.
Next, the sword continues with a crossguard. The crossguard has triangular arms. They are wider at the ends than they are near the center. Cutout quatrefoils adorn the ends of the crossguard. The center forms a point, pointing towards the blade. The hilt continues with a wooden grip. Brown leather wraps around the grip. Also, the two-handed grip has an angular cross-section. This design makes the grip easier to hold. The hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. The center of the pommel is cutout, revealing the full tang in the center. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the scabbard. This functional sword is a great option for onstage fight scenes and for adding to sword collections. It looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
- Meant for stage and sport combat use
- Features a rounded tip and blunted edges for safety
- Has a cutout, disk-shaped pommel
- Angular, two-handed grip
- Comes with a brown scabbard
- Made from high carbon steel
- Grip and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.