Based on a historic Western gun made popular through movies, television, and print, the Nickel Finish .45 Caliber 1873 Buntline Revolver is a high quality replica version great for theatrical performances and Old West collections. This safe version features working action and fires caps, not included, but cannot be made to fire real ammunition. Also, it should not be excessively dry fired. Modeled after the 1873 revolver designed by Samuel Colt, the weapon that inspired this replica has been sometimes known as the Frontier or Widowmaker. Perfect for fans of all things Western, this replica features a nickel finish and a dark wood grip. It is ideal for collections, displays, and theatrical performances.
- Safe replica version cannot fire real ammunition
- Authentic look, feel, and detail
- Features gray finish with wood grip
- Real working action
- Compatible with cap shells OD49
- Great for collectors and theatrical performances
- Made from high quality zinc metal alloy and wood
- Overall Length: 17.5 Inches
- Barrel Length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds
There are no reviews yet.