Are you looking to dress up as a Celtic princess? You can do so with ease. Just choose to wear the Burgundy Wine Merida Dress. Handmade from plant-based rayon, this breathable princess dress comes in five sizes. The deep-red medieval dress is full-length with an A-line skirt. Side panels help to add volume to the skirt.
Meanwhile, the Celtic dress has a scoop neckline. Black knotwork embroidery adorns the hemmed neckline. There is more embroidery on the sleeves. The long sleeves have a straight cut. They lace up with black laces. The cuffs on the sleeves have more of the embroidered trim. The trim also adorns the hem of the skirt.
On the back, the fantasy dress has a lace-up back to help ensure a better fit. The black lacing runs through metal loops. This princess gown makes for a great Celtic or fantasy outfit. You can wear it to a Ren faire, LARP event, or cosplay occasion.
- Comes in five sizes
- Has a lace-up back for better fit
- Laced, straight-cut sleeves
- Features black knotwork embroidery
- Great for Celtic and fantasy outfits
- Handmade from plant-based rayon
- Cold wash separately on delicate. Dry on extra low heat. Iron inside out on low heat.
There are no reviews yet.