The Mens Crushed Velvet Dress Coat is a stunning take on Victorian fashion. Incredibly regal to behold, this reenactment coat is made from a shimmery velvet with brocade on its lapel and sleeve cuffs. Golden lace decorates each edge. Based on authentic historic styles, this velvet dress coat features a squarely cut away shortened front while the back of the coat remains long. A uniquely stylish addition to special occasion wear or reenactment costumes, the Mens Crushed Velvet Dress Coat makes a magnificent statement whether it is worn to sophisticated costume events, Renaissance festivals, or other historic reenactment occasions. This jacket is sold by itself, so coordinate it with the matching Mens Crushed Velvet Dress Pants (MCI-387) for a distinguished and impressive look.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Inspired by authentic historic styles
- Tailcoat style jacket with short, square cut front and longer back
- Golden lace trim along edges
- Ideal for Victorian reenactments, Renaissance festivals, and special occasions
- Made of crushed velvet
- Brocade trim on lapel and sleeve cuffs
- Inner satin lining
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Air dry.
- Small: 36 Inch Chest, 31 Inch Waist, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25 Sleeve Length
- Medium: 38 Inch Chest, 34 Inch Waist, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25.5 Sleeve Length
- Large: 41 Inch Chest, 37 Inch Waist, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 25.5 Sleeve Length
- X-Large: 44 Inch Chest, 40 Inch Waist, 20 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26 Sleeve Length
- XX-Large: 48 Inch Chest, 43 Inch Waist, 21 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26 Sleeve Length
- XXX-Large: 52 Inch Chest, 47 Inch Waist, 22 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 26.5 Sleeve Length