The Celtic Ritual Robe with Hood is a two piece ensemble consisting of the robe and hood with shoulder cape that is lined. The Celtic Ritual Robe with Hood is made of 100% cotton and comes in a variety of colors. The person wearing the robe has most likely earned it through religious, magical, or other secretive means. It was a mark of humble accomplishment and immense power. This robe is available in sizes Small through XXX-Large and makes are great addition to your medieval clothing collection or for roleplaying. The shoulder cape is closed by laces. Belt and clasp not included. The Celtic Ritual Robe with Hood is machine washable and must be hung to dry.
We also offer this design in a custom version where you can add certain features and have the option to order in a standard size or a custom size.
Click here to order this item in a custom size or with custom fabric.
- Made of 100% Cotton
- Great For Medieval Reenactments And Renaissance Fairs
- Simple Design Goes With Any Look
- Sized for Men, Also available in Women’s Sizing (MCI-475)
- Small: 36 Inch Chest, 25 Inch Sleeve Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 59 Inch Overall Length
- Medium: 38 Inch Chest, 25.5 Inch Sleeve Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 61 Inch Overall Length
- Large: 41 Inch Chest, 25.5 Inch Sleeve Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 63 Inch Overall Length
- X-Large: 44 Inch Chest, 26 Inch Sleeve Length, 20 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 64.5 Inch Overall Length
- XX-Large: 48 Inch Chest, 26 Inch Sleeve Length, 21 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 65.5 Inch Overall Length
- XXX-Large: 52 Inch Chest, 26.5 Inch Sleeve Length, 22 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 66 Inch Overall Length