Nothing quite makes you look like a wise old hermit like a long, full beard and a head of white hair, just like this Medieval Sage Wig and Beard Set provides. Wearing these pieces, you will have a mane of white hair and a rich, full beard to match! This set consists of a wig and a beard with an attached moustache, all of which is made entirely from 100 percent synthetic hair. The wig consists of a wild mane of silver-gray hair that falls down around the shoulders and the neck, the ends curling messily on their own. The beard is a perfect match to the wig, featuring a full moustache and a great length that reaches down as far as the wig does. The Medieval Sage Wig and Beard Set has a lot of potential for creating a wide assortment of costumes, ranging from wise sages who spend their lives pursuing knowledge to unkempt prophets who foretell the future and spread their findings. It would even make a great wig for a curmudgeonly old hermit who just wants to be left alone!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A Classic Wizards Wig and Beard Set
- Hosts a Faded Silver Color
- Features Long, Messily Arranged Hair with Curled Ends
- A Quick and Easy Way to Change Your Appearance
- An Ideal Touch to any Dwarf, Hermit, Wizard, Sage, or Prophet Costume
- Great for Halloween, Reenactments, Renaissance Fairs, Stage Productions, and More
- Made of Gray Synthetic Hair
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens