Patterned after the classic knights sword, this Medieval Knights Dagger is a handy and hardy little blade designed to be the ideal side arm and secondary weapon for any knight who likes to have a few blades on them at all times. This dagger is a recreation of the classic knights sword, only made in miniature. The blade has a small fuller along its length, a feature not found on most daggers, as well as a slight profile taper that keeps the blade full along its length before tapering to a strong, wide point. The blade is dual hardened and forged from 5160 high carbon steel, ensuring the blades solid and strong design. A mild steel guard, with slightly curved quillons, provides a bit more defense than usual, while the rounded wheel pommel enhances the little blades overall appeal and balance. The dagger features a full-length tang that is peened to the pommel, as well as a wooden grip wrapped in black leather for a secure hold. A wooden scabbard, wrapped in matching black leather, comes with this functional weapon. You could not ask for a better companion dagger than this Medieval Knights Dagger, as it will pierce and cut just like a regular sword but with a size that makes it easy to carry alongside your more formidably sized weapons.
Please be aware that this dagger is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this dagger is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- Dagger inspired by the look of classic medieval swords
- A fully functional and extremely hardy dagger
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Blade is Hand Forged from 5160 High Carbon Steel
- Wood grip and scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 17.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.375 Inches
- Point of Balance: 0.5 Inches from the Guard
- Blade Width (at base): 1.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lbs. 2 oz.