The Medieval Knight Sword with Scabbard Belt is the ideal sword for creating a knightly warrior look, whether used as a decor piece or carried as part of a costume. This display sword has a straightforward and historical look. Made of carbon steel, the long blade tapers gradually throughout its length and has a fuller along about two-thirds of its length. The crossguard is straight and the pommel is octagonal. Both are made of cast iron with a steel tone. Black leather wraps around the grip, forming a ridged handle. Wrapped in matching black leather, the scabbard is attached to a highly adjustable belt strap for easily equipping to a medieval, fantasy, or Renaissance look.
- Pommel has an octagonal shape
- Handle has black leather grip
- Includes black scabbard attached to adjustable belt
- Great for collection, display, costume use, and more
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Hilt is made of cast iron with leather-wrapped handle
- Overall Length: 38 Inches
- Blade Length: 30 Inches
Measurements are approximate.