Raise a glass to the king with this Medieval Knight Gauntlet Goblet! Transform yourself into a courageous knight with this highly detailed goblet, which displays a medieval knight gauntlet glove raising a stunning silver goblet. The stem of the chalice is shaped like a gauntlet glove and is finely detailed from top to bottom. The accuracy and attention to detail in this piece will have you admiring it every time you use it. The cup features two large Celtic crosses with red stones in the middle. Along the rim of the cup are more crosses, each with a red stone resting in the center. Made from cold cast resin, this goblet is hand painted in a silver reminiscent of ancient metals. This goblet makes a unique addition to feastware collections and an excellent gift for medieval collectors.
- Hand painted with incredible attention to detail
- Red stones offer a special touch
- Displays a medieval style gauntlet glove holding a goblet
- A great conversation piece on any occasion
- Includes a removable steel insert for easy washing
- Great for personal use or as a gift idea
- Made from cold cast resin
- Insert is made of stainless steel
- Height: 8.75 Inches
- Width: 4 Inches
- Holds approximately 8 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.