Adventure through enchanted woods and eras long past with the Medieval Forest Cloak. This handmade historic cloak is reversible, and it features an elegant front twist and button closure at its neck revealing both of its colors. Its voluminous folds, full length, and dramatic hood lend its wearer an air of mystery. Made from 100% woven cotton fabric with a medium weight, this medieval cloak is comfortable and stylish, making it a fantastic essential for any reenactment wardrobe. Along with its two color options, its cotton construction makes it easy to wear and versatile, sure to suit a variety of historic styles. Choose from a selection of color combinations, and wear the Medieval Forest Cloak to your next Renaissance festival, medieval or fantasy LARP event, historic reenactment, or other costumed event.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Inspired by authentic historic styles
- Elegant front twist and button closure
- Reversible design
- Large rounded hood and full length
- Ideal for Renaissance festivals, medieval LARP and historic reenactment
- Made of medium weight 100% woven cotton fabric
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Air dry.
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 56 Inch Overall Length
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 57.5 Inch Overall Length
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 59 Inch Overall Length
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 60 Inch Overall Length
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 61 Inch Overall Length
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder, 62.5 Inch Overall Length