Monster hunters, merchants, and maidens all require a place to keep their gear. Get the Brown Medieval Fantasy Ranger Leather Shoulder Bag. Made from leather, this brown fantasy shoulder pouch has a rounded shape. Its front flap is also curved. At the bottom of the flap, a strap fastens with a buckle. The brass buckle has a scrolled design. On the front flap of the medieval shoulder bag, there is a trim with concave curves running around the edges. Rivets and a diamond-shaped accent adorn the trim, adding to the style of the bag. In the center, an embossed floral pattern adorns the flap.
At the top, the bag has an adjustable shoulder strap. On the inside, the medieval bag has a leather panel that divides the interior into front and back halves. From fantasy LARP events to medieval reenactments, this versatile bag suits a wide range of occasions and styles. You can wear it as a ranger, noble, or even a witch hunter.
- Fastens with a buckle
- Has an embossed floral pattern
- Features an adjustable shoulder strap
- Versatile look for many characters
- Ideal for Ren faires, cosplays, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.