Adventure ahead! Keep your adventuring gear close at hand by storing it in the Medieval Fantasy Handcrafted Leather Belt Bag. Made from leather, this brown medieval belt pouch has a large front flap. The sides of the flap are concave on top and convex at the bottom. They form a pair of fang-like, pointed curves for the bottom edge. In the center of the front flap, there is a brass ring held in place by a riveted cross. Lower down on the flap, there is a strap that fastens the flap with a brass buckle. Both the strap and cross have an embossed woven pattern. In addition, the buckle has leaf tips.
On the back of the fantasy belt bag, there is a belt loop. It has a V-shaped cutout in the center. Hang the bag from a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. Add this fantasy Ren faire bag to your medieval or fantasy outfit for some functional style.
- Curved and pointed front flap
- Fastens with a leaf-tipped buckle
- Embossed woven detailing
- Fits on a belt, not included
- Ideal for faires, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.