A countess was expected to look her best at all times, as she was expected to be the pinnacle of poise and grace. And if you are looking for a dress that allows you to recreate such historic grandeur, then look no further than this Medieval Contessa Dress. Beautifully unique in its design, this dress is a two-piece garment that would make any countess (contessa is Italian for countess) into a visual wonder of medieval beauty. Both the bodice and the dress are made from fine natural cotton, and the bodice features a bold lace-up closure in the front, for easy wearing. It also features full-length sleeves with wide cuffs and a high collar, to give it that unique touch of noble style. The bodice and skirt combination are available in a variety of colors, including an assortment of lovely shades for its main coloration, and white, cream, or black for its accent color. This dress is pictured with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately. And because it is a bodice and skirt combination, this Medieval Contessa Dress offers a lot of versatility, too, especially because you can wear them together to wow the crowd, or mix-and-match the pieces with your own medieval garments to create an outfit that is really unique!
- Made from 100% Natural Cotton Fabric
- An Impressively Classic and Versatile Dress
- A Two Piece Dress Consisting of a Laced-Up Bodice and A Skirt
- Available in Many Primary Colors and Three Accent Colors
- Great for Medieval Balls and Renaissance Fairs
- Based on Actual Medieval and Renaissance Styled Clothing