If you are looking for some fabulous style to add to your medieval costume or outfit, then make sure to look at the Medieval Brocade Bodice. Made from brocade fabric, this bodice comes in a range of colors and sizes. It has a square neckline with shoulder straps.
The bodice laces up in front with black laces. The lacing goes from the neckline to the waist. Boning in the front helps to reinforce the area near the lacing. The boning is flexible which means it has some give for comfort. There is lacing on the back for a decorative touch. In addition, the bodice extends past the waist for a few inches to help create an hourglass shape. The bodice looks great worn over the top of a chemise or shirt, not included. Wear the Medieval Brocade Bodice to a Renaissance faire or another medieval-themed event such as a convention.
- Comes in a range of colors and sizes
- Laces up in the front
- Goes well with a chemise or blouse, not included
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for faires, conventions, and other events
- Made from brocade fabric
- Small: Bust – 35 Inches, Waist – 30 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 38 Inches, Waist – 34 Inches
- Large: Bust – 42 Inches, Waist – 36 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 46 Inches, Waist – 38 Inches
Measurements are approximate.