Bring some gothic romance to your mini Halloween village and its accessories with the Matriboney figurine by Department 56. Made from polyresin, this hand-painted figurine features a skeletal bride and groom. The bride wears a white dress and veil. She holds a bouquet of red flowers with one hand. Her other hand holds onto the grooms arm.
The groom wears a black suit with a white shirt and red bowtie. He also has on a black top hat with a red hatband. There is a hole in his pants at the knee. The couple stand on a patch of grassy ground next to autumn leaves.
You can add this hand-painted wedding figurine to any mini Halloween village or spooky scene. This hand-painted mini accessory figurine is made by Department 56.
- Introduction Date: October 2022
- Collection: Halloween Village Accessories
- Depicts a skeletal bride and groom
- Features traditional clothing design
- Well detailed and hand painted
- Works well in a mini spooky scene
- Great for Halloween villages
- Made from polyresin
- Height: 4.7 Inches
- Width: 1.7 Inches
- Length: 2.2 Inches
- Weight: 2.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.