Exemplifying the design of a medieval era Italian longsword, the Man at Arms Italian Longsword by Cold Steel features a long and slender blade which is exceptionally proficient in both slashing and thrusting style attacks. In a spear point design, the blade has two sharpened edges and a remarkably sharp tip. This blade is crafted from 1090 carbon steel to add outstanding strength and durability to this design. The guard of this functional sword is curved slightly upward towards the tip of the blade, resulting in a cross-shaped design. Its grip is smooth and rounded for the comfort of the wielder and is capped with a blunt pommel which can be used as a weapon when needed. A sleek black leather scabbard with blued steel fittings is included with this sword to allow for its safe storage and transport. Experience the devastating weaponry used by medieval knights with the Man at Arms Italian Longsword by Cold Steel.
- Fully functional
- Emulates the style a medieval longsword
- An exceptionally high quality weapon
- Double-edged blade tapers to a point
- Includes a leather scabbard with blued steel fittings
- Blade is crafted from 1090 carbon steel
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.