Inspired by the side arm of choice for many foot soldiers and journeyman warriors throughout history, the Man at Arms Arming Sword has a smaller and more agile design than many of the heavier swords on the medieval battlefield. The double-edged blade is light enough to be wielded with a single hand and stiff enough to find vulnerable gaps in the plate armour of a knight. It could even bust through chainmail. Crafted from expertly heat-treated carbon steel, this medieval sword has been richly blued to an inky black finish. Featuring pronounced, upturned parrying quillons, a fluted leather grip, and a counterbalancing wheel pommel, this functional sword is beautifully balanced and good looking. This high carbon steel sword comes with a hand-stitched black leather scabbard with a steel throat and chape.
- Blade inspired by medieval arms
- Features blued finish
- Grip has ribbed texture for secure hold
- Pommel serves as counterbalance
- Comes with a leather scabbard
- Made of 1090 high carbon steel
- Leather grip and scabbard
- Overall Length: 34.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 28 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Handle Length: 6.75 Inches
- Weight: 40.2 oz.