No matter when or where a LARP quest takes you, the Louis Small Belt Bag ensures you blend right in. Whether you choose the role of knight or scholar, it safely stores the small treasures that you discover during your adventure. With every stitch sewn by hand, this simple pouch matches a wide variety of roles and locales. A single leather strap secures its flap opening, while a drawstring adjusts the depth of the pouch. Elaborate stitching highlights the seams. A wide loop in the back slides easily over a belt.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Crafted and stitched by hand
- Closed by looping the front strap
- Drawstrings adjusts the size of the pouch
- Fitted with two belt loops for easy attachment
- Offers convenient storage for LARP and reenactment
- Made from upper leather