Make a bold move, whether on the battlefield or at camp. The Red Lina Viking Underdress makes a beautiful addition to any reenactment or Renaissance faire wardrobe. Its striking red color is tempered by its soft viscose fabric construction.
First, this full length Viking underdress features long, straight sleeves and a V-neckline. The roomy fit of the dress makes it a comfortable underlayer for apron dresses, corsets, medieval overdresses, and more. Its lightweight viscose fabric creates a comfortable medieval chemise. Utterly versatile, this Nordic gown suits any medieval, Viking, fantasy wardrobe. It is sure to become a staple piece.
The red fabric makes this womens Viking dress a bold, beautiful choice. Layer it under an overdress for a soft base layer. Or wear it with a ring belt and be ready to hit the medieval market. However you style it, you will want to wear this Viking gown over and over for any LARP, faire, or other costuming adventure.
- Must-have for layering
- Features full length and long sleeves
- Looks great under Viking apron dresses
- Versatile addition to medieval and Norse costumes
- Perfect for Viking reenactments, Renaissance faires, LARP, and more
- Made of 100% viscose
- Machine wash cold on delicate at or under 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Washing at too hot of a temperature may cause the fabric to shrink. Do not dry in a dryer. Air dry or lay flat to dry.