No matter if you are heading out to defeat a dragon or help take down an enemy army, wear the Leather Scale Armor Set into battle. Made from 7-9 ounce leather, this brown armour set includes a cuirass, a pair of bracers, and a pair of greaves. The cuirass secures to the body with straps at the shoulders and sides. The straps have holes for helping to adjust the fit. On the front, these straps attach near the neck. This section is flat with stitching along the edges. Below that section is the rest of the cuirass. It has rows of overlapping scales attached to a suede backing. Each row overlaps the one below it. On the back, the cuirass is completely flat, rather than having a flat section and a scaled section.
Meanwhile, the bracers secure to the arms with leather lacing. They continue the scaled design with the flat edge near the wrist. The last row of scales is near the elbows. The greaves have the same design as the bracers. This leather armour set is a great option for any medieval or fantasy warrior to wear into a LARP event or reenactment.
- Includes cuirass, bracers, and greaves
- Secures with straps and lacing
- Has a scaled design
- Comes in one size
- Great for reenactments and roleplaying events
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Bracer Length: 10 Inches
- Bracer Width: 12 Inches
- Greave Length: 13 Inches
- Greave Width: 14 Inches
- Cuirass Length: 24 Inches
- Cuirass Chest: 39-52 Inches
- Cuirass Scale Width: 2 Inches
- Cuirass Scale Length: 3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.