This is not a typical Medieval Ring Belt, but a buckle belt with rings attached along the length of the belt that you can hang or clip your accessories to. This belt is a great accent to any outfit, for any character, in any period from Medieval to Renaissance. Hang your sword frogs, tankard straps, or pouches from this belt to help carry around the everyday necessities. The belt features a two-prong buckle for extra durability. It is offered in one size.
- Great accent for any outfit
- Customize the fit with a two-prong buckle and 10 punch holes
- Features D-rings for attachments
- Made of vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Fittings are brass
- One Size: Fits Waists from 32 to 44 Inches
- Belt Width: 2 Inches