Keep your medieval coins and trinkets close in the Black and Maroon Late Medieval Belt Bag. A must-have addition to Renaissance faire outfits, this medieval belt pouch has a rich, eye-catching maroon color to its exterior and two inner black pockets.
This handcrafted leather pouch works especially well for keeping smaller items neatly organized. Lift the front flap to reveal the twin drawstring pockets inside.
The medieval belt bag does not sacrifice style for function! The front flap features an embossed diamond pattern. It secures closed with a large brass buckle on the front. Braided leather cord accents the top of the square kidney bag just below the belt loops.
These two belt loops make the medieval costume accessory easy to slide onto your ring belts and buckle belts. They hold the pouch stable at your side.
Bring both style and function to your Renaissance faire costumes, LARP kits, and reenactment outfits. This late medieval belt bag looks perfect at the hip of a noble, merchant, or well-to-do adventurer.
- Consists of two inner drawstring pouches
- Easy to wear on most belts
- Maroon color and brass buckle add detail
- Great for medieval nobles, adventurers, and more
- Keep your essentials on you at Renaissance faires and LARPs
- Made of leather with brass buckle
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.