No matter if you fight for the rebels or for the dark side, your space sword needs a blade like the 74 cm Laser LARP Sword Blade. Made from EVA foam, this LARP blade comes in five colors. At one end, it has a rounded tip. The blade has a circular cross-section and a fiberglass-rod core.
It has a threaded-joint construction at the other end. This allows the blade to attach to one of the laser sword handles, like the Heroic Laser LARP Sword Handle (MCI-3876) and the Villainous Laser LARP Sword Handle (MCI-3879), each sold separately. This galactic sword blade is ideal for a DIY project, especially for a LARP event or sci-fi cosplay.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a threaded construction
- Comes in five colors
- Rounded tip and shape
- Great for galactic space warriors
- Ideal for LARP events
- Made from latex-covered EVA foam
- Core is fiberglass
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Blade Length: 29.1 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.4 Inches
- Weight: 6.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.