With a dark, almost mystical look to its make, the LARP Rune Spear is perfect for LARP fighters wanting a versatile pole weapon. The spear blade widens into a leaf shape with elegant runes appearing carved down its center surface on a background that has been hand painted to resemble antique brass. The LARP weapon then transitions to a dark wood-look handle accented at both ends with short, brass tone spikes. Its entire length is made of latex-coated and shred resistant closed cell foam around a flexible and strong fiberglass core. A Kevlar tip adds extra safety to the design. Whether your live action roleplay character is a warrior of dark magic or a soldier from history, this foam LARP spear is the perfect choice.
The LARP Rune Spear has an overall length of 74.8 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made of closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability.
- Overall Length: 74.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 18.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 4.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 46.1 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.1 Inches
- Weight: 1.7 lbs