Whether traversing an enchanted forest as an elven guardian or fighting against the wickedest of foes, the LARP Ranger Short Sword is a worthy companion. This double edged LARP blade is made to withstand the stress of LARP warfare. Its sturdy construction is the result of closed cell foam wrapped around a solid fiberglass core and finished with a strong latex coating. The medieval and fantasy-inspired LARP blade features a fuller down its entire length, lending strength and lightness to its overall design. Expertly hand painted to resemble a real weapon, this LARP short sword features a slightly curved, antique gold tone crossguard, a polyurethane handle that appears as though wrapped in leather, and a textured, antiqued golden pommel. No matter the role your character takes, this sturdy LARP short sword is sure to lend you strength.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 23.62 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Length: 23.62 Inches