Orcs are a brutal people, and their weapons reflect their temperament and savage nature. Take for example this LARP Orc Short Sword. What it lacks in grace it more than makes up for with a wicked look and an effective overall design. Like a miniature cleaver, this LARP weapon has a notched, straight blade with a single edge that takes a sharp turn near the tip to create a broad, powerful point. The weapon looks as if it is made from crude steel, with a grip wrapped in suede to provide an effective grip. It is crafted from an extremely durable foam that does not shred, which has been sealed within a strong coating of latex. As safety is always a concern in LARP, this weapon also features a round, flexible fiberglass core that bends and flexes. The core also features a durable Kevlar cap for added protection, both against the core and for when the weapon is used to stab.
Please note that the suede handle wrapping can be either black or brown. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The LARP Orc Short Sword has an average overall length of approximately 24 inches. Please be aware that measurements may vary slightly, as it is a handmade item. Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability