Sometimes you just need to smash something. And for when those times hit you during a LARP battle, we offer to you the LARP Hand Mallet, which takes the typical wood mallet and shrinks it down so you have a pint-sized pounder to carry in all your battles! This weapon greatly resembles a wooden mallet like the kind a medieval carpenter might use on the job, down even to the wood look and the rounded hammer head! It is made entirely in foam latex with a fiberglass core and a silicone coating to promote durability as well as safety in use.
This LARP Hand Mallet is a hand-made LARP weapon so its measurements can vary slightly from what is shown below.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 16 Inches
- Head Width: 6.5 Inches
- Hammer Face Diameter: 4.5 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.