Just like modern women, medieval ladies loved to layer their clothes. The Ladies Medieval Surcoat with Underdress makes a wonderfully layered look. This outfit comes as two pieces. There is an underdress and a surcoat. Both come in a wide range of colors and sizes. Made from medium weight cotton, the underdress has a more authentic-looking weave. It is full length and has long, straight sleeves. The neckline is round. Next, the surcoat comes in a lightweight cotton. It is sleeveless and full length. In addition, the sides have large openings for the sleeves of the underdress. The surcoat also has a round neckline. For the color options, the color choice is for the surcoat while the accent color is for the underdress. This Ladies Medieval Surcoat with Underdress is fantastic for any LARP event, Renaissance faire, or reenactment.
- Two-piece design
- Comes in many colors and sizes
- Authentic-looking weave
- Rounded necklines
- Great for LARP events, faires, and reenactments
- Surcoat: Lightweight Cotton
- Underdress: Medium Weight Cotton
- Cold wash with a half load, short spin cycle and gentle detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length – 41 Inches, Neck to Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length – 42 Inches, Neck to Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length – 43 Inches, Neck to Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length – 44 Inches, Neck to Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length – 45 Inches, Neck to Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length – 46 Inches, Neck to Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.