Long flared sleeves, a roomy hood, and flattering, adjustable lacing at the front and back make the Ladies Hooded Medieval Dress ideal for historical and fantasy outfits alike. This medieval gown is made of a medium weight cotton. The two color design consists of a main color, which refers to the sides of the front, the back, and the trim on the rounded hood and wide sleeve cuff hems. The accent color refers to the central front panel, the majority of the sleeves, and the inside and outside of the hood. Choose from a great variety of color combinations and a range of sizes. Lacing down the front of the bodice, over the accent panel, matches the main color, creating a flattering fit and the impression of layering. Further adjust the fit of the Renaissance dress with the lacing down the back. Flattering, fun, and easy to wear, this hooded gown is an impressive staple for Renaissance fairs, LARP, reenactment events, and other special occasions.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Features a full, rounded hood
- Long sleeves have wide, flared shape
- Front panel and sleeves are the accent color
- Laces at the front and back for the perfect fit
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Great for medieval events, Ren fairs, reenactment, and more
- Made of 100 percent natural cotton
- Wash with a gentle machine action using a 1/2 load with a short spin. Maximum water temperature 85° F/30° C. Please use a gentle washing powder.
There are no reviews yet.