The Lace Up Bodice Medieval Gown combines a pale green taffeta fabric with light gray floral brocade, creating a delicate look reminiscent of a springtime garden. Dress in elegance when you wear this gown to your reenactment events. The majority of this handmade dress is made from green taffeta while the center panel and inner sleeve details feature floral brocade. White lace decorates the edge between the two fabric and adds interest to the long and wide medieval sleeves. Lace-up details on both the front and back add romance to its period look while allowing you to custom adjust the dress to your size. Boning within the bodice will also help you achieve a historic hourglass silhouette. With the white matching veil included, this historic-inspired dress will have you robed in the beauty of spring at your next Renaissance festival, historic costume ball, or other reenactment occasion. To show off the volume of the skirt, as shown here, wear this dress with an A-line petticoat, not included.
- Elegant historic-inspired design handmade with skill
- Lace-up detail on front and back of bodice
- Bodice features boning for hourglass silhouette
- Loose fitting handkerchief style sleeves
- Lace details along seams and sleeve hems
- Includes white veil
- Recommended petticoat sold separately
- Made of brocade and taffeta fabric
- Dry clean recommended.
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder