If you wish to head into battle, it would be wise to put on some armour. The Knightly Leather Armour with Pauldrons is a great option. This leather armour consists of a breastplate, backplate, and a pair of pauldrons. They come in a variety of color options and two sizes. The red, green, and blue color options are 7-8 ounce leather while the black and all shades of brown are 9-10 ounce leather. The armour secures onto the body with straps and buckles. For example, there are two adjustable straps and buckles on the sides of the cuirass while there are straps that wrap around the arm. The cuirass has a triple plate design. There is a plate at the upper chest which overlaps the one below it. The center plate then overlaps the bottom plate. All three plates have bottom edges that form a point in the middle. Each point faces downwards. Meanwhile the pauldrons also have three plates attached to the cuirass shoulder straps. The pauldrons also have the overlapping design with straight bottom edges rather than pointed ones. Wear this leather cuirass and pauldrons to a reenactment, LARP event, or convention. They work well with a variety of characters and aesthetics.
- Comes in a range of colors and two sizes
- Has attached pauldrons
- Secures with straps
- Features an overlapping design
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Red, green, and blue are 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Black and all shades of brown are 9-10 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Standard: Chest – Fits 38.5 to 46 Inches, Waist – Fits 37.5 to 45 Inches, Shoulder to Waist Length – 22 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – Fits 46 to 52 Inches, Waist – Fits 42 to 48 Inches
- Pauldrons are designed to fit all arm sizes
- Gaps form between chest and back plates when worn by those larger than indicated sizes
Measurements are approximate.