Before you head out on your quest, store away your gear in the King’s Archer Genuine Leather Belt Bag for quick access. Made from leather, this black Celtic belt bag has a rectangular shape. It features an angular front flap. The sides of the flap angle inwards toward the bottom. In the center, a circular accent secures a strap to the flap. This antiqued brass accent had a knotwork pattern. The strap itself runs through a loop on the flap before securing on a post towards the bottom of the bag. Also, the strap has curved sides, forming a point at the bottom.
On the back, the medieval belt pouch has a pair of loops for hanging it from a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. This design helps you to keep your gear close at hand. With its sleek design, the medieval belt bag works well for a variety of characters.
- Fastens with a strap and post
- Has a knotwork accent
- Great for hanging from a belt, not included
- Versatile design for many characters
- Works for Ren faires, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.