When starting to create your historically inspired wardrobe, sometimes you want very versatile items such as this wonderful Kathryn Chemise Gown. Made of a lightweight cotton for a fine, smooth weave, this full-length chemise comes in a range of colors and sizes. You can wear it as a chemise or a gown. It is very roomy but comes with a fabric cord for wrapping around the waist to create a flattering shape. The long sleeves have a loose cut in a bell sleeve design. The square neckline is elastic for a pretty, gathered look. Since it can be worn as a chemise or gown, you can wear this with a petticoat such as our A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately. Wear this chemise gown to Renaissance faires, cosplay conventions, and LARP events.
- Available in many colors and sizes
- Can be worn as chemise or gown
- Includes cord for creating a flattering shape
- Bell sleeves detail
- Great for medieval and fantasy looks
- Made from a lightweight cotton
- Machine wash cold using a short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.