As a mighty warrior called to defend your kingdom, you know the value of wearing armour. Thus, you wear the Katharina Steel Tassets in battle. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this womens thigh armour comes as a pair.
Each polished steel tasset has a shield shape with a gently pointed top edge with curved sides that form a point at the bottom. A decorative plate runs along the center of each tasset. These narrow plates feature the same pointed tops and bottoms. They have concave sides and are wider towards the top than the bottom.
On the backs, there are buckles for attaching the tassets to the Katherina Steel Armour Belt (MY101701), sold separately. This womens armour is great for LARPing and cosplays. This medieval armours versatile design works for a variety of medieval and fantasy lady warriors.
Please note that these tassets cannot be worn alone. They require the use of another piece of armour, not included.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Katharina Steel Full Armour Set (ARMOUR-S32) for the matching armour.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above. It is best to stay within the brand for best compatibility.
- Secures with straps
- Comes as a pair
- Meant to work with the armour belt, sold separately
- Decorative plate accents
- Works for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP events and cosplays
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.