Before you head into battle warrior maiden, you know that you must protect yourself in combat. You wear the Katharina Blackened Steel Backplate. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this womens backplate covers the lower half of the wearers back. The medieval armour secures with buckles to the Katharina Blackened Steel Breastplate (MY101702), sold separately. There are two pairs on the sides and a pair facing up.
The blackened backplate has three sections connected with interior leather pieces. Together, they form a convex upper edge and a straight bottom edge. All of the pieces have rolled edges. This womens armour is great for LARPing and cosplays. It works for a variety of medieval and fantasy characters.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Katharina Blackened Steel Full Armour Set (ARMOUR-S33) for the matching armour.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please note that this has to be worn with the Katharina Blackened Steel Breastplate (MY101702), not included.
- Secures with straps
- Covers the lower back
- Has a blackened finish
- Features three connected plates
- Works for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP events and cosplays
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.