The barbarians are at the gates. You stand with your brethren to defend your kingdom. You wield the Johannes Stage Combat Bastard Sword against them. Made of spring steel, the medieval sword has a safety edge and rounded tip. There is a fuller along nearly a third of the blade. Next, the handguard is straight and gently tapers towards the ends. The handle has a black grip and a disk pommel. The Johannes Stage Combat Bastard Sword is great for controlled reenactments, stage fights, and theatrical productions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Meant for stage combat use
- Rounded tip and safety edge
- Disk-shaped pommel
- Straight handguard with tapered ends
- Great for stage fighting
- Wonderful for theatrical productions
- Made from spring steel
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.