With extravagant layers of delicate lace decorating its round neckline and sleeves, the Italian Renaissance Antoinette Dress displays elegance and charm. Wear this historic inspired, handmade dress to your next reenactment event. This elegant gown is primarily constructed from damask patterned brocade with its panels and seams highlighted by golden ribbon adorned with metal rhinestone decorations. The fitted sleeves end at the elbow with lavish layers of white lace, and the skirt features a short, open front overskirt. Boning in the bodice helps give the torso its distinct shape, while a bum roll and hoopskirt, not included, help showcase the luxurious volume of the skirt. The Medieval Hoop Skirt (MCI-146) and the Crescent Bum Roll (MCI-421)are each sold separately. A zipper closure on the back makes the Italian Renaissance Antoinetta Dress easy to wear. Hair ornaments and a bag are shown for effect, but not included with this one piece dress.
- Handmade with expert attention to detail
- Bodice features boning and back zipper closure
- Layered lace details along neckline and at sleeve cuffs
- Voluminous skirt with short overskirt
- Hair ornaments, purse, recommended bum roll, and hoop skirt sold separately
- Great for Renaissance festivals, masquerade balls, and other historic reenactment events
- Made of brocade fabric with lace and ribbon detail
- Metal zipper
- Metal and rhinestone decorations
- Dry clean recommended.