No matter if you want to make your door look like a speakeasy or like a grand castle, the Iron Grill for Medieval Door is a great option. It suits a variety of styles and aesthetics. Made from cast iron, this rustic door grill has an oil-blackened finish, adding to its rustic look. The window grill has a square border and a raised grill.
There is a trefoil shape at each corner of the grill. These corners have holes for mounting onto a wall. The medieval door grill comes with four screws. This grill works for dungeons, gothic spaces, and dwarven dwellings. Give your space a medieval or fantasy feel.
- Has a square shape and trefoil corners
- Comes with screws for mounting
- Features a raised grill
- Oil-blackened finish for rustic look
- Great door accent
- Made from cast iron
- Overall Length: 6.4 Inches
- Overall Width: 6.4 Inches
- Hole Diameter: 3.1 Millimeters
- Distance Between Holes: 5.4 Inches
- Screw Length: 1.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.