So named for its small and easy to carry shape, the Horn Handle Layered-Steel Bosom Dagger is a must-have weapon for personal defense. Its damascus steel blade is paired with a smooth, black horn handle that suits its sleek silhouette. The double-edged blade tapers to a point and has a raised center. Its black horn grip grows narrow towards the blade for a controlled hold, and it is attached securely with metal pins. Because of its tapered shape, this damascus steel medieval dagger is well-suited for stabbing and thrusting. A black sheath is included for safely covering the blade when not in use. Incorporate this small medieval dagger into your next historical reenactment look or keep it on your person for personal protection.
- Fully functional
- Tapered blade is double edged
- Handle has a sleek, narrowing shape
- Includes matching black sheath
- Great for reenactment use or personal defense
- Blade is made of damascus steel
- Handle is made of natural horn
- Overall Length: 6.5 Inches
- Rockwell Hardness: 52-58
Measurements are approximate.