So named for its small and easy to carry shape, the Horn Handle Layered-Steel Boot Dagger makes the perfect weapon to keep close for protection and even utility. The functional medieval dagger tapers to a point with a raised center. This double-edged blade shape is ideal for stabbing and thrusting action, especially at close range.
The damascus steel blade is paired with a smooth, black horn handle that suits its sleek silhouette. Its black horn grip grows narrow towards the blade for a controlled hold, and metal pins secure the handle scales in place.
When not in use, keep the dagger blade safely covered with the included black sheath. Incorporate this small medieval dagger into your next historical reenactment or even modern day adventure.
- Fully functional
- Features double-edged, tapered blade
- Handle has a sleek, narrowing shape
- Includes matching black sheath
- Great for reenactment use or collecting
- Blade is made of damascus steel
- Handle is made of natural horn
- Overall Length: 6.5 Inches
- Rockwell Hardness: 52-58
Measurements are approximate.