Made of smooth taffeta and accented with metallic gold trim, the Hooded Medieval Wedding dress has unmistakable elegance. The wide, roomy liripipe hood and long flared sleeves add an ethereal touch to the medieval gowns design. Integrated drawstrings at the sleeves allow you to cinch them up or wear them down, depending on your preference. Adjustable lacing at the front of the torso and at the back allows for a perfect fit. Available in a range of sizes and colors, this gold trimmed Renaissance gown is ideal for special occasions, costume balls, and other medieval themed events.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Features a roomy, pointed hood
- Flared sleeves can be cinched up or worn down
- Trimmed with metallic gold ribbon
- Adjustable lacing at front and back provides perfect fit
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Excellent choice for special occasions and medieval events
- Made of plain taffeta
- Dry clean, or wash cold on a gentle cycle with gentle washing powder and hang to dry.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length: 41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length: 42 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length: 43 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length: 44 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length: 45 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length: 46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.