Taking its inspiration from the ancient Spartans, the Honshu Spartan Sword with Sheath is perfect for the modern warrior. Made from 7Cr13 stainless steel, this sword features a modern version of the classic Spartan sword.
The sword has a curved edge on the full tang blade with a point along the spine. The blade then narrows into a straight section near the base. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. In addition, there are four circular cutouts as well as the word Honshu adorning the blade between the spine and fuller.
The sword continues with a short, stainless-steel crossguard. The crossguard is longer on the edge side of the sword. This arm curves back towards the hilt.
Next, the sword has a black, textured thermoplastic-rubber handle. The handle has curves along its underside. They help to make the handle more comfortable to grasp. At the end of the handle, there is a lanyard hole.
Finally, this sword comes with a black leather sheath. The sheath allows the sword to hang from a belt. This functional sword makes a wonderful addition to any armoury or weapon collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a curved, Spartan-style blade
- Has cutouts on the blade
- Has a textured, ergonomic handle
- Comes with black sheath
- Great addition to an armoury or collection
- Blade is 7Cr13 stainless steel
- Handle is thermoplastic rubber
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 23 Inches
- Blade Length: 16.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.