Putting a twist on the historical samurai weapon, the Honshu Naginata is a weapon designed for warriors that are ready for battle. Made from 7Cr13 stainless steel, this functional polearm features a long shaft and a curved blade. The blade features an upswept tip. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. At the base, there is the Honshu logo.
Next, the Honshu Naginata has a handguard. It extends outward on the edge side of the weapon and angles back towards the haft. Near the guard, the haft has a concave curve with texturing along its spine. This helps to provide a more secure grip.
In addition, screws secure the injection-molded nylon handle to the tang of the blade. Fiberglass reinforces the nylon haft. The rest of the handle is straight on all sides.
Finally, the Honshu Naginata comes with a leather sheath. The sheath secures with a snap-strap closure. This tactical polearm makes a sleek addition to the modern battlefield.
- Fully functional
- Has a curved blade with a fuller
- Features a long handle with textured grip
- Comes with sheath
- Great for collections or battles
- Blade is 7Cr13 stainless steel
- Handle is 30 percent fiberglass, injection-molded nylon
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 67 Inches
- Blade Length: 18 Inches
Measurements are approximate.